Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pregnancy: first impressions

I guess it is different for everyone. I was hoping that since my own mother didn't get too sick I wouldn't either, but alas, my hope was dashed early on...

I haven't had it too bad, compared to some people's stories, but I have had many days of throwing up the very memory of food, felling exhausted after 12 hours of sleep, and feeling generally not well. 

I know that its just part of the process, and I try to keep that in mind when I'm stuck in the bathroom having a staring contest with the toilet. 

Hopefully soon thing will get better; just a few more weeks until the 2nd trimester!

I have to say, while I didn't get super emotional at my first ultrasound, I loved the second. To see that little baby just wiggling around inside me was amazing to say the least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment