Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ker-thunk

So this is the result of my fall down the stairs this evening...


I hurt my arm, shoulder, and back, and I'm pretty sure I sprained my ankle because I can't move it and it hurts like the dickens. Luckily my husband the Eagle Scout responded in record time. Also, the boppy pillow my Nana sent is already coming in handy!

3 comments:

  1. You're not supposed to fall when you're prego! ahhh, how scary. Hope you heal up quickly! Well, at least now you have plenty of extra reasons to sit instead of hobble around prego! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I broke my ankle, at a rest stop in Beaver, UT of all places, when I was 36 weeks pregnant with my oldest son. It was the pits. I'm fairly sure it's the reason he went over his due date and was induced. Take it easy. Keeping your balance while you're pregnant can be tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your fall. I think this little girl is going to be one tough cookie though. She can take jarring & bouncing and handle it just fine. Her mommy is a good cushion. Take it easy. Call when you want me to come up!

    ReplyDelete